A bra is one of the important parts of a woman’s wardrobe. Although it is hidden from view most of time, it is part of the outfit. There are many points to be taken when purchasingbras. We should all choose bras carefully with our outfit to make sure that they match. Every woman should own at least ten of them and choose the best brasfor different tops and occasions. Many times women will let the price and color become the deciding factors, here are seven facts influence your purchasing the right bra.
1. It is important to know your bra size. To determine bra size you can have yourself measured by professional lingerie fitter at a lingerie store. Or, you can also measure yourself at home.
2. If you are large breasted women (34 C or above), get minimizer bras are the best bras because it will de-emphasize the breasts by compressing them close to the body thus creating the illusion of small breasts. Full cup or full coverage bras are better because it provides more support for the weight.
3. If you are small breasted women, get Push Up Bras are the best bras, because it will enhance your cleavage, and most push-up bras are padded for further enhancement. Avoid those bras that have wide shoulder straps since they generally work better with larger busts.
4. Wear T-Shirt Bras when you are wearing tight t-shirts. These are designed without raised seams, so that a tight t-shirt may be worn without the bra being visible.
5. Don’t wear Printed Bras under a sheer white t-shirt. Nude bras are a must have because it will disappear under your shirt.
6. Wear the dark tops when you are wearing printed bras. They will not be shown through.
7. It is good to have several different types of bras in your wardrobe so that you can easily find the best bras for every top and occasion.
Bra Care Tips:- Hand washing is preferred. Every bra is unique, withdifferent fabrics, trims and recommended care.